A Year Older
Again, another year older eek laew.. This year, no more surprises. Yesterday happened to be the Friday that the Cancuners were getting together for a reunion, so I sort of bundled that with my upcoming bday. And today just went out for some yummy dim sum in Chinatown with my FinD gang :) It is the coldest weekend, and man, it was super cold indeed! Came back to evanston and hang out at my friend's place for a couple hours before heading home. And just spent a quiet evening by myself :) Tomorrow's plan is dinner with the thai gang. Probably the weekend i eat the most! The scale is shouting "alert, alert!" already hehe. But given the winter mood and how quiet it is around here, I need all the possible get-togethers i can have :P Anyway, really wanna thank everyone for the cards, the calls, and the wishes.. nextdoor and across the world.. I'm a very happy bday girl this year :)
1 comment:
มาเบิร์ธเดย์ย้อนหลังให้อีกรอบ... หลังจากเสร่อไม่เคยจำได้ว่าเพื่อนเปลี่ยนบล๊อก ต่อไปจะแวะมาหาบ่อยๆน้าาาาา
คิดถึง
Post a Comment