Trailer Widget
As I was trying to find a decent way of sharing movie trailers, I stumbled across this new release from Universal Pictures that seems to be a new way of advertising their film. I know you can find it in youtube or google video or whatever, but the quality is just bad. And many times I've had problems with 'video no longer available' which is rather annoying. This was taken from an entry in widgify which talks about widget advertising, but it doesn't seem to say if other film producers are doing this as well. I just thought it would be kinda neat if you could browse through different movies, and I'm sure widget creators can easily make one! Anyway, this is Smokin' Aces. I haven't watched it, so not gonna comment ;) But don't you agree it looks much better than youtube?
If anyone has a good source to share, please let me know.. I would never underestimate the power of web 2.0 and obviously I can't keep up with what's happening anymore..
No comments:
Post a Comment