Sakura Bloom
Not in Japan, but in D.C. where I spent this past weekend. I looked forward to going there during this period, just because there is this cherry blossom festival. But next moment I realized the bloom period started last week. It peaked on Wednesday before I arrived, and we were not fortunate with the weather. Apparently most of the cherry blossoms fell with the rain and wind. But with all the effort already put in, we tried to capture as much as possible :) At least we managed to catch some sun and get some nice lighting..



2 comments:
this is the same kind of sakura tree along the river behind my house here in Kyoto leah. at least you managed to get some pictures with such a blue sky na. maybe you should come here during that time of the year!! =)
really wish I could! and if that time comes, i'm gonna shoot tons of pics for sure! so nice you have it near your place. the trees around my place are all ugly haha..
Post a Comment