All That Jazz!
Went for some jazzy night out at Greenmill today. Recommended by friends who have been there and loved it. Every night they have different bands playing. Given that we know nothing about any of them, we just picked a day that everyone was free. At the entrance, we were greeted by a big guy checking our IDs. And then he started saying sawadee krab to everyone (of course seeing our passports). Many Thais must come here often I guess. So we got ourselves a table right in front of the stage. It wasn't as crowded as it would be on weekends.
There were three guys in the band, and all were so into the music they were playing. Some of them I really liked, especially the one with some Bossa tunes. The others were a bit sleepy for me - not sure if that was the reason or the wine :P I didn't bring my camera with me, so these shots were from my (old) mobile phone. Low quality, I know. But gotta do with what I had.. That's probably a sign to get a new phone, eiei.. Maybe when I go back..
Anywho, we stayed for about an hour and left when they stopped for a break. Took a souvenir photo shot in front of the place, just to keep as evidence. Been there, done that! :P It was nice, although I might have expected too much. Perhaps I should give it a try again on fri/sat nights.. Heard it's supposed to be super packed..
No comments:
Post a Comment