Wednesday, March 28

Last Break

Spring quarter has begun, and it's been two days of attending classes. Who would want to come back to school after spring break? Not me for sure, hehe. I spent 12 wonderful days in Peru with my Kellogg friends. It was a wonderful, wonderful trip.. What an amazing country! So many different sights and experiences. I never knew anything about Peru, and I would have missed out a lot had I not decided to join this trip. It was almost like another KWEST trip.. GIM trip.. whatever. Super fun~ Many thanks to Jorge and Flavio for being such awesome tour guides and taking care of us all. I'm thinking how I should dedicate some space to tell all the stories on our journey, as it will be pretty long :P I'll have to figure that part out first. But below is a picture of Machu Picchu, one of the trip's highlights where we went on our 8th day before returning to Lima. Amazing sight, isn't it? In the middle there is Waina Picchu which we spent about an hour climbing to the top. Worth it!


Group picture time.. Behind is the Canyon.. Magnificente!

No comments: